Fresh Research Paper Topics About Orwell's 1984
George Orwell book nineteen eighty four has captured more eyeballs than any other novel written in that era. George has penned down the thought process of various political leaders of the world and how they affect the life of civilians. The book is an ode to the then prevailing political society. It also reflects how we as a society would evolve and react in the future given the circumstances come true. Orwell’s 1984 has always been studied by historians as well as political science students. The book acts as a rear view mirror of past as well as the windshield of the future for comparative study of today’s society.
Few fresh research topics can be:
- World War 2 was just a beginning.
- Democracy is hypocrisy.
- Political leaders are kings in a Democratic society.
- Power then and power now.
- Big brother still exists.
- Today’s inner circle is the political parties.
- Civilians still believe that it is the role of the party leader to do good for them and not the entire party.
- Thought police is equivalent to censor boards.
- Love still a crime in many societies.
- No one can be trusted just like the shopkeeper.
- Writing against a power is still a punishable offence.
- 85 percent of the society is still ruled by the rest 15.
- Personal information still used by agencies for their benefit.
- One can still find a way to go against the common ideology.
- It is power which is intoxicating not the post.
- It is easier to keep people in fear and rule rather than rule and command respect.
- Corruption is rooted in the system, removing it will kill the economy.
- For the general good of the society, political parties have been continuously playing around with power.
- Despite all the problems in the world, Love would still continue to exist.
- There is little a person can do if the entire society has been fooled to be against it.
The original draft of the novel was written with various colored inks and had a lot of rewriting. The novel had mesmerized the writer himself that he could not follow a single line of thought. The book offers a plethora of theories on which a society runs and how the majority of the society is tamed like sheep. The research topics for Orwell 1984 are unending and shall remain so as long as we are living in a society which demands a leader.